What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or run Profile Protector.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or online identity. If you are already logged into a social media account that you have previously connected with Profile Protector you may be automatically logged in.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To identify threats.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored into our database to be accessed only by those authorized with administrative access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on December 23, 2011.
Barracuda Labs www.profileprotector.com 3175 Winchester Boulevard Campbell, CA 95008 US firstname.lastname@example.org